Complete 1 Gallon Glass Bucha Brew Kit - just add water
note: the full 1-gallon size (128 oz) only produces about 3/4 gallon or less to harvest as space is taken up by the SCOBY and adjuncts. Yes, it is possible to brew Beer or Kombucha using our Continuous Brew Method and you'll be able to harvest more.
Make 1 gallons of home-brewed Kombucha Tea, or
Make 1 gallons of home-brewed Kombucha Bier (Beer)
"Carrots are good for your vision but Kombucha Beer doubles your vision”
Our method helps you produce Kombucha to the alcohol levels you choose. Without sacrificing the beneficial acids, probiotic health, and taste that made Kombucha world famous..
Take less than one hour to set up then forgot it for 7-14 days. Most folks say their brew is better than any store bought stuff. Home brewing affords you the ability to choose the sugar level, the carbonation level, and the alcohol level. Add your favorite tea, herbs, spices, fruits, or hops. Choose the traditional brewing method or go for our Kombucha Beer Dry Hopping Method. We are here to help you every step of the way. Plus we've included our Kombucha brewing Guide based upon our 30 years of Kombucha Probiotic Brewing experience.
We Guarantee Your Success.
Complete Kit Includes;
* Your choice of Organic Kombucha Starter Culture read more
* Extra Strong Kombucha Starter Tea.
* 1 Gallon Lead free Glass Dispenser with Food Grade Plastic Spigot and silicon washers.
* Blend of our Organic Black and Organic Green Tea for a balanced Kombucha Tea
* Hops. "Reinheitsgrebot --"German Beer Purity Law". Ya Need Hops to call it Beer ! (legally)
* Tea and Hop Strainer to keep your brew clear and clean
* Spigot Stainless Steel Filter for smoother pours
* Organic Sugar
* Paper Filter Cover and elastic band (for Kombucha Tea)
* Plastic Screw on lid with Air-Lock.
* Stick on temperature gauge. Learn why Time and Temperature is important in making the best kombucha ever.
* Download Our Kombucha Brewing Guide with recipes, problem solving and bottling tips.
* Free Download Kombucha Craft Brewing Guide
* Food Grade Plastic Spigot with Silicon Washer
optional Stainless Steel Spigot. Food Grade and Lead Free
We have a huge selection of available. Tea's, Medicinal Herbs and Spices We have personally tested these for kombucha compatibility. Based upon my clinical experience and studies of Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, (licensed California Acupuncturist and Herbalist,) I have noted the unique healing properties of each in the hopes of better serving your personal health goals - or just to enjoy a rich personal and rewarding taste.
Your choice of any of our Organic Kombucha Mushroom Starter Cultures
To enhance the flavor and health check out our Free PDF Download Kombucha Craft Brewing 78 page Guide
Is my Kombucha Tea safe to drink ? Kombucha Cautions and Safe Brewing article.
Look over our online gallery and with large images and descriptions of what to look for and what to avoid.
Ed and Sue Kasper & family
cell / text 919-518-3336
www.HappyHerbalist.com established 1997
Shipped in USPS Package or or sorta Brown UPS box.