Complete 2 Gallon Kombucha Mushroom Starter Kit - just add water
Make 7+ quarts of home-brewed Kombucha Tea Most folks say are better than any store bought stuff. Home brewing affords you the ability to choose the sugar level, the carbonation level, the alcohol level, add your favorite tea, herbs, spices, or fruits. Choose the traditional brewing method or go for our Continuous Brewing Method. we are here to help you every step of the way. Plus we've included our 77 page Kombucha brewing Guide based upon our 20+ years of Kombucha Probiotic Brewing experience.
Typical ferment is 9-14 days. Thereafter just add more water, tea and sugar and very two weeks harvest another 6 quarts of Kombucha Tea. Bottle and refrigerate. Stays good for years.
We Guarantee Your Success.
Complete Kit Includes;
*. 2 Gallon Glass Jar Includes spigot, cloth cover and extra large rubber band and our special Continuous Brewing guide, . Our regular price $34.95. Should be no surprise. but. Glass Breaks.Use ONLY room temperature liquid. Carefully inspect when it first arrives. We do ship insured. Report any damage immediately. Clean with white distilled vinegar, and check for leaks BEFORE using .
* Free PDF Download Kombucha Craft Brewing Guide Beer, Cider, Mead, Vinegar testing for alcohol, sugar and more
*. Our Extra Large SCOBY, measures 6 inch across by 1/4 inch thick. Traditional Chateau Organic Kombucha Starter Culture or your choice of any of our special Kombucha SCOBY Strains. Plus starter tea. Plus our premium organic blend of Black and Green Tea. Plus our Brewing Guide.
* Blend of our Organic Black and Organic Green Tea for a balanced Kombucha Tea
* Organic Sugar
* Cloth and rubber band (does not include metal cap)
* Stick on temperature gauge. Learn why Time and Temperature is important in making the best kombucha ever.
* Our 3 rd edition of Kombucha Brewing Booklet. 77 pages of tips, recipes, problem solving and bottling tips.
* Food Grade Plastic Spigot with Silicon Washer
optional Stainless Steel Spigot. Food Grade and Lead Free
Your choice of any of our Organic Kombucha Starter Cultures. read more
To enhance the flavor and health check out our Kombucha Brewing Guide articles online
Look over our online gallery and with large images and descriptions of what to look for and what to avoid.
Ed and Sue Kasper
cell / text 919-518-3336
- 2 Gal-KS Plus