Our Complete 1 Gallon Organic Kombucha Mushroom Tea Starter Kit
Everything you need to make perfect Kombucha Tea at Home. Just add water to start.
Continue to make Kombucha Tea forever, following our best practices, just add water, tea & sugar to start a new cycle.
Choice of our extra large ( 5-6 inch across) specially cultured Kombucha Starters with an emphasis on specific healing goals.
Kombucha is S.C.O.B.Y. Thought of as a Symbolic Colony of Bacteria & Yeasts
Know what's in your Kombucha Culture. read more
* Blend of Certified Organic Black and Green Tea for a balanced Kombucha Tea.
We have a huge selection of Tea's, Medicinal Herbs and Spices available. We have personally tested these for kombucha compatibility. Based upon my clinical experience and studies of Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, (licensed California Acupuncturist and Herbalist,) I have noted the unique healing properties of each in the hopes of better serving your personal health goals - or just to enjoy a rich personal and rewarding taste.
* Your choice of any of our Organic Kombucha Mushroom Starter Cultures
* Organic Sugar
* One Gallon Glass Brewing Jar with Spigot
* Paper Filter cover and Rubber band
* Stick-on Temperature gauge
* Our Free PDF Download Kombucha Craft Brewing Guide Kombucha Tea, Jun, Kombucha Beer, Cider, Mead, and Kombucha Vinegar. How to testing for alcohol and sugar and beneficial Acids, plus how to adjust alcohol, sugar and acidity levels to create just the right ferment for you and your family.
To enhance the flavor and health check out our Kombucha Brewing Guide articles online
We recommend our own hand made knitted Kombucha Covers. Adds beauty and charm.
Optional Filters. Depending upon your recipe sediment ( spent yeast, pieces of fruit, herbs, spices, etc) will build up mostly on the bottom, but still floating about. This sediment tends to clog spigots, although easy to remove remains a nuisance. Filters help to preserve a smooth flow.
Barrel Filter is Stainless Steel in a Plastic house, or Racking Cane Filter, all stainless steel.
Is my Kombucha Tea safe to drink ? Kombucha Cautions and Safe Brewing article.
Look over our online gallery and with large images and descriptions of what to look for and what to avoid.
Ed and Sue Kasper
cell / text 919-518-3336