Sorry, we are out of stock. We do not have a re-supply date at this time
Homeopathic Remedies Safe and Effective Urgent Care. Keep Handy in auto, home at work, at play.
Eighteen 1/2 dram vials of 30X homeopathic medicines. Aconite, Apis, Arnica, Arsenicum, Belladonna, Cactus, Cantharis, Carbo V, Chamomilla, Cocculus, Colocynthis, Euphrasia, Glonoinum, Hypericum, Ignatia, Magnesium Phosphate, Nux Vomica, Phosphorus.
Be prepared for Fear, shock, grief, anger, Stings, allergic reaction, trauma, Poisoning, diarrhea, Fever, constriction, Asphyxia; Fractures; Urinary symptoms, Dehydration, Car sickness, Eye wounds, Nerve injury, Puncture wounds, Vomiting, Bleeding, Vaccinosis.100's of doses.with a wide range of uses.Western Drugs: Acetaminophen (such as Tylenol) or ibuprofen (such as Advil or Motrin) are most often used to reduce childhood fever. Avoid giving aspirin to a child who has a viral illness because the use of aspirin in such cases has been associated with the development of Reye Syndrome, which can lead to liver failure. A sponge or towel soaked in lukewarm water may help comfort the child until the fever drops. Ice, cold water, alcohol rubs, cold baths, and fans should be avoided.(see below) Encourage your child to drink clear fluids such as water with ice chips, children's electrolyte solutions, flat sodas like ginger ale (stir room-temperature soda until the fizz disappears), or clear broth. (chicken soup - the clear broth) Fluids decrease the risk of dehydration.
We suggest not to use any drug. Unless of course absolutely necessary. Please make an informed choice. The following are the listed warnings in the very small print that goes along with each bottle.
Acetaminophen Infant Oral (such as Tylenol)
Do not take Acetaminophen Infant Oral if Liver Problems, Kidney Disease, Overdose of the Drug Acetaminophen, Habit of Drinking Too Much Alcohol or with Allergies: ACETAMINOPHEN
Severe but "Rare" side affects
Hepatitis caused by Drugs
White Blood Cells in Urine Not from Infection
Inflammation of Skin caused by an Allergy
Severe Lower Back Pain from Impacted Kidney Stone
Decreased Blood Platelets
Deficiency of Granulocytes a Type of White Blood Cel
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which relieves pain and swelling (inflammation). According to medscape.com NSAIDs are not effective for osteoarthritis while NSAIDS kill 30,000 people a year in the US. It is used to treat headaches, muscle aches, backaches, dental pain, menstrual cramps, arthritis, or athletic injuries. This medication is also used to reduce fever and to relieve minor aches and pain due to the common cold or flu. We think you should use ZEEL instead. (See below)
WARNING: IBUPROFEN - ORAL
This drug may infrequently cause serious (rarely fatal) bleeding from the stomach or intestines. Also, related drugs rarely have caused blood clots to form, resulting in heart attacks and strokes.
If you notice any of the following rare but very serious side effects, stop taking ibuprofen and seek immediate medical attention: black stools, persistent stomach/abdominal pain, vomit that looks like coffee grounds, chest pain, weakness on one side of the body, sudden vision changes, slurred speech.
Anti-biotics: these represents the premiere drugs that brought forth western science into the civilized word. Absoluetley essential in a great many life or death struggles it is hard to image life without them today. However they are anti (meaning against) biotics (life) or precisely they are against life. They are often precribed in viral infections - in which they have no affect against the virus but for the secondary complications that may arise. Too often antibiotics only suppress the symtoms and the disorder continues to pop up endlessly. In Traditional Chinese Medicne antibiotics damage the Middle Qi and the Yin. In infants and children these damage is insideous and may not become "critical" until years later. Therefore it is recommended to only use these drugs as a last resort. And to follow up with a good pro-biotic diet like kombucha, Caspian Sea Yogurt, or Kefir or other naturally (not store bought) fermented foods. It is not recommended to take probiotics at the same time as antibiotics as the effectiveness of the antibiotics will be diminished.
Home remedies and their potential for harm :
- Isopropyl alcohol. Common Rubbing Alcohol. Use of alcohol to reduce body temperature is useful because it rapidly evaporates. However, it is also absorbed through the skin, and large amounts used on the skin may also be inhaled, which could cause alcohol poisoning in some children. Isopropyl Alcohol is a posion and in our opinion should never be used by anyone anytime. If you wish to use a alcohol rub to bring down a fever use Vodka or Gin.
- Asafetida. Sold as a tincture in pharmacies or as a spice in ethnic food stores, asafetida is used by some to treat colic and abdominal discomfort. But use of this herb has been associated with a condition that affects the ability of red blood cells to carry oxygen (methemoglobinemia).
- Cigarette smoke. Use of smoke to treat colic is highly discouraged due to the negative effects of tobacco smoke on children's respiratory systems.
- Whiskey. Used to treat teething pain, whiskey can put children at risk for alcohol poisoning or cause intoxication, even in small amounts.
- Bicarbonate. The use of bicarbonate as a home remedy for colic has been associated with high sodium levels (hypernatremia), which can lead to coma and death.
- Pennies/buttons. Tying a penny or button on a string around a child's neck to treat or prevent teething discomfort should be discouraged because of the risk of strangulation or swalloing small items.