Complete Kombucha Oak Barrel Brewing and Keg System.
Keep your Kombucha Tea Cool and Bubbly.
1. 1. 5 liter (1 1/3 gallons) American White Oak Barrel with a medium toast. All wood Spigot
Unit measures 12 high x 8 x 8. Comes with cloth cover, wood spigot, sterilizing and conditioning kit and complete directions. Brewing Capacity leaving 2 inches from the top) 288 ounces (~ 130 fl oz) produces 16-32 fluid ounces daily or 1+ gallon on a 8-14 day cycle via the Single Stage Method. Our regular price $125.00
2. Our Brettanomyces Kombucha Mushroom Culture (SCOBY) and liquid starter tea. Large SCOBY measures 6 inch across and 1/4 inch thick. This unique yeast ferments very well in oak. Additionally this yeast does well in higher temperatures better suited to the kombucha's gluconobacter bacteria that produces the beneficial acids that make kombucha so unique and healthy. Our regular price $19.95
3. Mini-Keg with Tap Keeps 64 ounces of your Kombucha Mushroom Tea fresh and carbonated - just as you like it. The advantage of our Mini-Keg is that you can adjust the amount of carbonation to fit the way you want it - and without the worry of exploding bottles from a Second Ferment - or the added amount of alcohol created during a second ferment. Great for traveling or leave right in the fridge for easy dispensing. Our regular price $109.00
4. Free Kombucha 3.0 Brewing Guide
5. Free PDF Download Kombucha Craft Brewing Guide Beer, Cider, Mead, Vinegar testing for alcohol, sugar and more
NOTE: Oak barrel needs to be filled with water and allowed to swell for 1-2 days. Complete directions are included
Great for all fermented Probiotics. Kombucha tea, Vinegar, Ginger Beer, Japanese Water Crystals, Water Kefir and more.