Kombucha Continuous Brewing Kit 5 L Complete Just add water
Complete Kombucha Mushroom Brewing Kit. Includes everything you need to get started just add water.
- Your choice of organic Kombucha SCOBY. The "Mother Culture"
- One cup of Kombucha Starter Tea
- One cup of Organic Sugar
- 1/2 ounce of our Organic Black & Green Tea
- Glass Kombucha Brewing Jar 5 L ( 1.3 Gallon) by Mortier Pilon!
-- The interior is 100% glass. The white parts on the outside is made of non-reactive, BPA-free plastic, and does not contact the kombucha, Ginger Beer, or Probiotic Soda.
also includes Mortier Pilon!'s;
- Kombucha filter .... specially made reusable filter fits snug. Provides adequate ventilation while keeping out dust, pests and contaminants.
- Recipe booklet .... with lots of recipes and ideas for teas, herbs and spices
- Wax pencil ...... The rewritable label at the top of the crock makes it easy to identify each batch
- Food grade BPA-free push-in type spigot with leak proof silicon gasket
PLUS we added our bazooka racking filter to prevent clogs and provide a smoother squiggly free pour.
This is our smallest but cutest Continuous Kombucha Brewer. It looks great in the kitchen or even on your office desk. You can follow the typical Single-Stage Recipe and harvest weekly or conveniently doContinuous Fermenting pouring off a glass as desired and replacing as needed. Refer to DETAILS Tab (above) for additional information.
Once your Kombucha Tea has been established (usually 7-14 days), You may harvest about 100 ounces of Kombucha Tea weekly, or from 12-24 ounces daily. Larger units up to 13 gallons and larger upon request. are available Continuous Kombucha Brewers.
We can personally recommend several teas, herbs and spices to go with your kombucha tea. These Tea's, Medicinal Herbs and Spices have been personally selected by me based upon my clinical practice in California as a licensed California Acupuncturist and Herbalist, I urge 3 considerations for choosing your tea, herbs, or spices; 1) Taste, they should taste good 2) renown (TCM) healing properties 3) should match your individual needs and condition.
Is my Kombucha Tea safe to drink ? Kombucha Cautions and Safe Brewing article.
Look over our online gallery and with large images and descriptions of what to look for and what to avoid.
Click on the above Tab << DETAILS>> for more information, including Mortier Pilon!'s Recipe and Directions from their book.
Ed and Sue Kasper
cell / text 919-518-3336
* SERVINGS: 5 Litres
* TIME: 2-3 Days
* DIFFICULTY: Easy
* 1 fresh SCOBY from Mortier Pilon
* 4 cups (1 L) filtered water
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 3 bags organic black or oolong tea
STEP 1: STERILIZE YOUR FERMENTATION CROCK
Before putting anything in your fermentation crock, it will need to be sterilized. This will help you avoid contamination and other problems that your first kombucha brew could encounter. To clean your crock:
* Put it in a dishwasher, or clean it by hand using hot water and organic distilled white vinegar. Your could also use a very mild soap, if you prefer.
* Leave the crock to dry naturally overnight on a clean, dry towel. Avoid touching the inside of the jar, even with the towel.
STEP 2: SETTLE YOUR SCOBY
* In a saucepan, heat 4 cups (1 L) of filtered water. When it’s hot enough, place three bags of organic tea in the hot water. Once the tea is brewed, discard the teabags.
* Add ½ cup (125 ml) of white sugar. (We discourage you from using brown sugar or honey – check out our FAQ section to find out why).
* Let your sweetened tea cool to room-temperature before adding the culture. (Your SCOBY doesn’t like the heat!)
* Pour the cooled sweetened tea into your sterilized Mortier Pilon fermentation crock.
* Place your SCOBY in the crock – make sure to include the juice from the sachet as well.
* Cover with your cloth filter lid and let sit for 2 to 3 days.
Once your SCOBY has had 2 or 3 days to get used to its new environment, it is ready to start producing larger quantities of kombucha tea. It can now begin the first stage of fermentation, or ‘primary fermentation’. Learn how to proceed here!
We Guarantee Your Success.
Toll-free support 888-425-8827,