Complete Kombucha Mushroom Brewing Kit. Includes everything you need to get started just add water.
- Your choice of organic Kombucha SCOBY. The "Mother Culture" read more
- One cup of Kombucha Starter Tea
- One cup of Organic Sugar
- 1/2 ounce of our Organic Black & Green Tea
- Glass Kombucha Brewing Jar 5 L ( 1.3 Gallon) by Mortier Pilon!
-- The interior is 100% glass. The white parts on the outside is made of non-reactive, BPA-free plastic, and does not contact the kombucha, Ginger Beer, or Probiotic Soda.
also includes Mortier Pilon!'s;
- Kombucha filter .... specially made reusable filter fits snug. Provides adequate ventilation while keeping out dust, pests and contaminants.
- Recipe booklet .... with lots of recipes and ideas for teas, herbs and spices
- Wax pencil ...... The rewritable label at the top of the crock makes it easy to identify each batch
- Food grade BPA-free push-in type spigot with leak proof silicon gasket
PLUS we added our bazooka racking filter to prevent clogs and provide a smoother squiggly free pour.
This is our smallest but cutest Continuous Kombucha Brewer. It looks great in the kitchen or even on your office desk. You can follow the typical Single-Stage Recipe and harvest weekly or conveniently do Continuous Fermenting pouring off a glass as desired and replacing as needed. Refer to DETAILS Tab (above) for additional information.
Once your Kombucha Tea has been established (usually 7-14 days), You may harvest about 100 ounces of Kombucha Tea weekly, or from 12-24 ounces daily. Larger units up to 13 gallons and larger upon request. are available Continuous Kombucha Brewers.
We can personally recommend several teas, herbs and spices to go with your kombucha tea. These Tea's, Medicinal Herbs and Spices have been personally selected by me based upon my clinical practice in California as a licensed California Acupuncturist and Herbalist, I urge 3 considerations for choosing your tea, herbs, or spices; 1) Taste, they should taste good 2) renown (TCM) healing properties 3) should match your individual needs and condition.
Is my Kombucha Tea safe to drink ? Kombucha Cautions and Safe Brewing article.
Look over our online gallery and with large images and descriptions of what to look for and what to avoid.
Click on the above Tab << DETAILS>> to read Mortier Pilon!'s Recipe and Directions from their book.
Ed and Sue Kasper
cell / text 919-518-3336